Once the Board issues an Order for arrears based on an L9 application, that Order can only be enforced in Small Claims Court. The Board does not deal with the collection process. If you know where the tenant is employed or where they bank, you can go to Small Claims Court and file for a Garnishment of wages or bank account. This can be done even if the tenant is still in possession of the unit.

Facebook Feed


Twitter Feed