The standard order will require the tenant to pay the arrears owing plus a per diem rate until the date they vacate the unit. The easiest method of collecting on an order is through a garnishment of wages provided you know where the person is employed. Garnishment is done in Small Claims Court with the order that you received from the Board which is the same as any other court judgment. As for tracking down the tenants, once they have moved out, the only suggestion we have is to go through an investigations agency to locate them.