If the noisy tenant is interfering with the other tenants reasonable enjoyment of the premises, you may issue a Form N5 – Notice of Termination. This form can be downloaded from the Landlord and Tenant Board’s website at https://tribunalsontario.ca/ltb/forms/. In order for the notice to be effective, it will have to include a detailed account of the disrupting events and behaviours including the times, dates and duration of each incident. You will need the co-operation of your other tenants to obtain this information. Once the tenant has received the Form N5, they have a seven day period to correct the problems. If the tenant does not correct the problems you can file an application to the Landlord and Tenant Board to have the tenant evicted.

Facebook Feed


Twitter Feed