Please support Landlord’s Self-Help Centre and become a member. Our annual membership dues have bee increased to $99, effective January 15, 2020, the first increase to member dues since 2008. We are growing our membership as a fundraising tool to offset the significant 20% funding cut to Legal Aid received in June 2019.
Please note: The previously offered lifetime membership option was discontinued on October 25, 2019. LSHC will continue to honour lifetime memberships.
The membership program currently offers the following membership benefits and privileges:
- The Quarterly News – four issues of our newsletter sent to you via email;
- Email Bulletins – periodic email bulletins to keep you informed of news items, legislative reform and events which impact the small-scale landlord community;
- Annual General Meetings – as a member you will be invited to the AGM;
- Volunteer Opportunities – The opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors or as a committee member (subject to certain conditions);
- Access to the Members’ Lounge – the private area of the web site features corporate information such as:
- By-laws and Financial Statements
- Notices and minutes of Annual General Meetings
- Archive of The Quarterly News
- Rental Tools which include: a Tenancy Agreement Form, a Rental Application and an Inspection Report
- Rent Check Credit Bureau waives certain fees for members of Landlord’s Self-Help Centre
The membership program continues to evolve, new elements and enhancements are added periodically.