Landlord’s Self-Help Centre has recently focused on building our membership. To date, we have approximately 600 members in good standing.
The membership fee is $25 for an annual membership or $150 for a lifetime membership. These rates became effective January 1, 2008.
The membership program currently offers the following membership benefits and privileges:
- The Quarterly News – four issues of our newsletter mailed to your home;
- Email Bulletins – periodic email bulletins to keep you informed of news items, legislative reform and events which impact the small-scale landlord community;
- Annual General Meetings – as a member you will be invited to the AGM;
- Volunteer Opportunities – The opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors or as a committee member (subject to certain conditions);
- Access to the Members’ Lounge – the private area of the web site features corporate information such as:
- By-laws and policies
- Notices and minutes of Annual General Meetings
- Archive of The Quarterly News
- Rental Tools which include: a Tenancy Agreement Form, a Rental Application and an Inspection Report
- Rent Check Credit Bureau waives their membership fees for members of Landlord’s Self-Help Centre
The membership program continues to evolve, new elements and enhancements are added periodically.