Landlord’s Self-Help Centre has recently focused on building our membership. To date, we have approximately 987 members in good standing.
The membership fee is $25 for an annual membership, this rate became effective January 1, 2008. The previously offered lifetime membership option was discontinued effective October 25, 2019.
The membership program currently offers the following membership benefits and privileges:
- The Quarterly News – four issues of our newsletter sent to you via email;
- Email Bulletins – periodic email bulletins to keep you informed of news items, legislative reform and events which impact the small-scale landlord community;
- Annual General Meetings – as a member you will be invited to the AGM;
- Volunteer Opportunities – The opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors or as a committee member (subject to certain conditions);
- Access to the Members’ Lounge – the private area of the web site features corporate information such as:
- By-laws and Financial Statements
- Notices and minutes of Annual General Meetings
- Archive of The Quarterly News
- Rental Tools which include: a Tenancy Agreement Form, a Rental Application and an Inspection Report
- Rent Check Credit Bureau waives certain fees for members of Landlord’s Self-Help Centre
The membership program continues to evolve, new elements and enhancements are added periodically.