Since the tenant is no longer in possession of the rental unit, your recourse is to file a claim in Small Claims Court. However, in order to be able to serve the claim, you’ll need to have the tenant’s new residential address. We cannot advise on whether you can take action against the property management company, as we can only advise on the landlord and tenant issues. You might have to speak to a lawyer or paralegal about this issue, as it would probably come under contract law.