If you haven’t received the rent for this month from the tenant, then you should be serving him the N4 Form. If you can’t get a hold of him to serve him, you can just put the notice under the door or place it in the mailbox. This is the only procedure to follow at this point even if the tenancy was conditional on ODSP paying you the rent directly.