With regards to this situation, the process you could follow would be filing the L9 application with the LTB to obtain an order for the arrears of rent, although you would not get termination of the tenancy with the L9 application. If you want to terminate the tenancy you would have to serve the tenant with a Form N4 which gives the tenant fourteen days to pay after which you can apply to the Board with the L1 application.