Would you be able to refer or provide a list of lawyers who can assist me?

Although we are not able to provide a list of legal service providers who specialize in landlord and tenant matters, we have the following suggestions.

You can contact the Law Society of Ontario to access their directory of lawyers and paralegals who specialize in this area. Their website address is  https://lso.ca/public-resources/finding-a-lawyer-or-paralegal/law-society-referral-service JusticeNet, a non-profit service, may also be able to assist you at reduced rates – their address is https://www.justicenet.ca

You can also type the following into Google to come up with some options: “Paralegal Landlord Tenant (and insert your specific geographical area here)”.

Skip to content