It is best to do this through the Landlord and Tenant Board by asking to speak to a mediator at the beginning of your hearing block. If the tenant wishes to try mediation, then you can be ready to give her a money order. If she does not want to mediate, then it will proceed to the hearing, at which point you can explain that the tenant refused to give you her evidence in advance, so you may need to ask for an adjournment and see if you need to get representation.


Facebook Feed


Twitter Feed