With regards to this situation I would suggest to still try and find out if they are in fact leaving, and if so, ask them to provide you with written notice. If this is not possible and you’re not certain that they are moving out then the only thing to do is to file the L1 Application with the Landlord and Tenant Board based on the N4 that you have already served. You should not wait too long to do this because it can take at least four months to get an eviction through the Board process.