If this tenant is in arrears of rent as of now, the first step is to serve a legal notice of non-payment of rent, there is a form that must be used, it’s called a Form N4. This notice advises the tenant to pay the rent within fourteen days or move out. If the tenant is still in possession and has not paid the rent after fourteen days, file an application with the Landlord and Tenant Board for an Order to evict them. You can obtain all the necessary forms from the Landlord and Tenant Board’s website at https://tribunalsontario.ca/ltb/forms/#landlord-forms.