If your tenants haven’t come up with the rent yet, you can serve them with a notice for non-payment of rent using Form N4. This notice gives them fourteen days to pay the outstanding rent or move out. If they do not pay or move out then you will have to file an application with the Landlord and Tenant Board for termination of the tenancy. You can obtain the forms from the Board’s website at https://tribunalsontario.ca/ltb/forms/#landlord-forms.