Since the tenant gave you a written notice that she is leaving and has now changed her mind, you can file an application with the Landlord and Tenant Board to obtain an eviction order.  The application needed is the L3 along with an Affidavit or Declaration.  These forms can be obtained from the Landlord and Tenant Board’s website at

Facebook Feed


Twitter Feed