To present any new evidence, you would have to go through the review process at the Board. The process is described in the following Interpretation Guideline:

The form you require is the Request to Review an Order. The form and instructions are available here:

The new evidence issue is mentioned in the interpretation guideline, and is described as a serious error, as follows: “New evidence which was unavailable at the time of the hearing and which is potentially determinative of one or more central issues in dispute…”

Facebook Feed


Twitter Feed