My tenant has caused some damages in their rental unit. Can I quote the damages myself, or do I have to hire a third party to do so?

Although you can certainly provide your own detailed estimate as part of your evidence, it is advisable to get at least one other quote from a reputable and competent tradesperson or company.

Skip to content