If you filled in the wrong amount and you’re serving a new N4, you would count 14 days after the date you serve the new one as your termination date. You should also write “Amended” on the top of the form.

For the damages, you could serve the tenants with the N5 Form as well, but you’ll have to obtain an estimate on the cost of the repairs because you have to state an amount on that form.