A verbal notice to terminate the tenancy is very difficult to enforce if the tenant decides not to leave. It is in your best interest as a the landlord to ask for notice in writing in the prescribed form N9. Having the N9 allows you to file for eviction and enforce it if the tenant chooses not to vacate.

Facebook Feed


Twitter Feed