FAQ Categories

A landlord who lives on the same rental property as the tenant may serve the tenant with a Form N5 – Notice of Termination if the tenant harasses them. This notice allows the tenant a seven day period to correct the problems. If the tenant does not correct the problem, the landlord can apply to the Landlord and Tenant Board to terminate the tenancy.

Provided the superintendent lives on the same property as the tenant, then the Form N5 would be the notice to use in this case.